If there is one place where you leave your heart it is Tuscany. One of the most beautiful regions of the world, land of the Etruscans and Romans, cradle of the Renaissance, a mecca of art, history and culture, its beauty extends from the green expanses of the Maremma, the hills of Chianti, to the Islands of Elba and Giglio.
In Florence, it is where Brunelleschi’s Dome and Michelangelo’s David were created. In the countryside, it is an unforgettable landscape of vineyards and olive groves, hills graced with monasteries and stone houses, lush fields of red poppies and sunflowers. If you have never visited a Tuscan village, stopping to drink a glass of Montepulciano on a hilltop piazza and savoring the sense of time standing still, you must explore this land and discover it for yourself.
• Bike rental in Tuscany of GIANT and Liv road bikes, mountain bikes, gravel, touring bikes and e-bikes
• Vespa rental in Tuscany of Vespa Primavera or LX 125cc, Vespa GTS 125cc. Super or the new GTS Supertech 300cc.HPE and PIAGGIO X10 125cc
• Bike and scooter delivery, pick up and on-site bike fitting services (based on your provided measurements) directly to your hotel, airport or wherever you want!
• 9 passenger minibus hire
• Self-guided tours (full packages) by bike or by Vespa
• Tailor made bike tours in Tuscany
• Guided bike tours in Tuscany, including Chianti and the Maremma, and near famous towns such as Pisa, Lucca, Florence and Siena, with road, touring, e-bike and mountain bikes. We will develop an itinerary with you based on your interests, distance and difficulty. Our knowledge of the area will offer you the chance to discover amazing scenery, beautiful villages and hidden corners in full contact with nature. We cycle these roads year round for pleasure, training and work.
• Tasting of typical products of the area, guided tours, cooking classes, Italian lessons and much more (upon request)
• Suggestions for accommodations
• For tour operators: bike hire in Tuscany and logistical support on bike tours
We offer the best value bike tours, rentals and Vespa hire in Tuscany based on price, quality of fleet and service.
And if this is not enough, 2019 was our 20th year of business!